With the nation moving to a more relaxed community quarantine, Home Credit is determined to provide the best services to our customers.
Here’s a quick guide on what to expect in the new normal:
- Grace period has been given to due dates that fall from March 17 until May 31, 2020 only.
- For loan customers, your loan term will be extended by the number of months you availed in the grace period. We’re currently updating our system so that this will reflect accordingly on the mobile app.
- For those enrolled in ADA, we will resume regular bank debiting on your loan due date.
- For credit card customers, please make sure to pay at least your Minimum Amount Due to keep your card active and avoid late payment fee.
- You can visit https://bit.ly/2U4uLqw to pay conveniently online, or check the list of all available payment partners here: https://bit.ly/2BqStXn
For more information about the grace period and loan payment extension, click here https://bit.ly/2BOx5eX
To keep you updated on promos, offers and guidelines of Home Credit, download the My Home Credit App on Google Play Store.