Let us admit it, during this quarantine, we devote most of our time facing our mobile phones and laptops, scrolling up and down in our news feed – putting reactions and comments on some posts, reading articles, watching the news or some funny videos, and checking out some online shops. The Internet has become our shoulder to rely on during these challenging times to keep us informed and entertained at the same time.
While our country has allowed limited operations and going outside is still for essentials, we still need to stay at home especially for 21 years old and below, and 60 years old and above. With this current situation, the internet and going online have become helpful to each one of us to maintain our health and safety. Most of us have opted for online shopping for the essentials instead of going outside to the physical store.
Aside from shopping for essentials online, you can now apply for loans via Home Credit which can aid your finances during this time. These loans could help you to adjust your budget when buying for necessities and you can pay it off in small amounts each month.
Here are the things you need to know when applying for a Home Credit Loan:
How can I get a Loan?
- You may download the My Home Credit App on Google Play Store to apply for your desired loan.
- Prepare your 2 valid IDs that contain your current address (at least 1 primary and 1 secondary ID).
- Home Credit’s Sales Agent will contact you for further application process.
Am I eligible to apply for a loan?
- You must be a Filipino citizen (age from 18yo to 68yo)
- You must be employed or has a business, or a pensioner, or someone who receives regular remittance
What items can I get for a loan?
You may get the following items on a loan and on an installment basis:
- Gadgets (such as mobile phones, tablets, and laptops)
- Home Appliances
- Electronics (such as TVs, HIFI, and Cameras)
- Musical instruments
- Sporting Goods
How much is the interest rate of a loan?
- Interest rates vary depending on the price of the item you preferred to buy, the amount of your down payment, and your chosen payment terms.
- Home Credit’s Sales Agent will assist you and provide with you all the details you will be needing, also the SA will help you to select a payment plan that suits your budget and within your reach.
Do I need to pay for anything?
- You will need to pay for a flexible down payment and a minimal processing fee equivalent to 3% of the financed amount of your loan.
How long shall I wait for loan approval?
- Get approval in less than 5 minutes after completing the application process.
How long can I pay for my loan?
- You can pay for your home credit loans between 6 to 24 months. You just need to choose which period is appropriate for you and your budget.
Home Credit is here to help you go through these challenging times by giving you the opportunity to make a loan that is within your reach. True to its promise that customers are its priorities to make their lives better by providing safe lending. You may now apply for a loan by downloading the My Home Credit App on Google Play Store or thru this link https://bit.ly/2XrdAAU.