1. Home Credit Card cardholders can earn an (1) e-raffle entry for every Home Credit Card transaction.
Qualified transactions are the following: Note: *No minimum spend is required.
**Installment Conversion is subject for approval and at least Php 3,000 single receipt spend.
**Installment Conversion is fixed at 1 e-raffle entry and is not on top of any other transaction e-raffle entry
2. Promo will run from September 25 – December 31, 2020.
3. There will be a total of Forty-Nine (49) winners who can win up to Php100,000 rebate:
*Prize/s will be credited to the cardholder’s account as rebate. 1 Peso = 1 rebate.
4. Cardholder can only win once.5. Raffle draw will be held at the Home Credit Office, 20th floor Ore Central, 9th ave cor 32nd st, BGC, Taguig. Raffle draw schedule are the following:6. Winners will be notified by Home Credit via SMS, push notification or call-out.
7. Prize/Rebate will be credited to the winner’s account on or before January 11, 2021. One Rebate is equivalent to One Philippine Peso (Php1.00)
8. Canceled transactions are not eligible for the promo.
9. Ineligible transactions, as stated in the Credit Card Rebate Terms & Conditions, will not earn an e-raffle entry such as payment of Monthly Installment Plans, Cash Advance or ATM Withdrawal, Money Transfers, and Transactions with financial or non-financial institutions.
10. Home Credit Cardholders whose accounts were terminated or closed within the promo duration are disqualified from the promo.
11. Rebate/s are non-transferable and not convertible to cash.
12. Home Credit and its partner retailers’ employees and its affiliates, including relatives, up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from this promo.
Offer is applicable to Home Credit Card transactions. Cash Advance, ATM withdrawals and ineligible transactions such as top-ups, money transfers or as stated in the Home Credit Card Rebate Terms & Conditions are EXCLUDED from the promo.
DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB – 105051, Series of 2020.
Terms and conditions
1. Customer’s account must be active and in good credit standing to be eligible for the promo.
2. The Credit Card Rebate (CCR) Terms & Conditions apply.
3. Home Credit reserves the right to disqualify customers from availing of this promotion if found to have committed acts of fraud or have violated existing policies on credit and subscription.
4. In case of dispute in respect of but not limited to the Cardholder’s eligibility, coverage of dates, or fulfillment, Home Credit’s decision shall prevail. All questions or disputes regarding the Cardholder’s eligibility for the promo shall be resolved by Home Credit with the concurrence of DTI.