- Get a Php300 GrabFood voucher on a minimum Php3,000 spend in restaurants, groceries, electronics and department stores at select Ayala Malls using your Home Credit Visa Card. Cardholders may opt to use either the tap-to-pay or dip option when paying:
a. Supermarkets, department stores, and electronics stores – minimum P3,000 single-receipt spend
b. Restaurants – minimum P3,000 in single or accumulated receipts
- Participating Ayala Malls establishments are the following:
- To claim the Php300 GrabFood voucher, cardholders must register online at https://tinyurl.com/ShopAndGrabPromo
- Only receipts issued from June 1 to July 31, 2021 are eligible. Defaced, crumpled, tampered or receipts that are less than ¾ of its actual size will not be honored.
- Cancellation of purchases results in cancellation of the equivalent prize earned.
- Once registered online, a prompt / acknowledgement pop-up message will appear right after the cardholder finishes the registration.
- If the customer is qualified for the Php300 GrabFood voucher, a confirmation email with the redemption details and Php300 GrabFood voucher code will be sent to the customer’s email address within forty-eight (48) hours upon registration to the promo.
- There is no limit to the number of GrabFood voucher that a cardholder may earn as long as each entry or registration meets the minimum Php3,000 spend requirement.
- Once the unique GrabFood voucher code is received, it can only be used at Ayala Malls merchants on a minimum Php500 single-receipt spend. Unique voucher code is valid for 1-time use only and can be redeemed until September 30, 2021.
- Promo is not valid in conjunction with other ongoing promotions
- In case of dispute, the decision of Ayala Malls and Visa with concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.