||Promo will run on June 14, 2021 only.
- Targeted Home Credit Cardholders can get a 25% rebate, on top of the 5% discount feature, when they use their Home Credit Card to buy prepaid load on the My Home Credit mobile application. Minimum spend of Php50 is required.
- The 25% rebate promo can be availed for every prepaid load transaction on the My Home Credit app and is computed based on the net of discount or the amount paid upon checkout. A maximum of Php50 rebate reward can be earned from the 25% rebate promo and is rounded off to the nearest whole number. Sample rebate calculation can be seen below:
- Promo will run on June 14, 2021 only.
- Targeted cardholders will be notified by Home Credit via SMS, Push Notification, Email, and targeted Facebook advertisements.
- Each targeted cardholder can avail the rebate promo in every prepaid or mobile load transaction from the following mobile networks:
||Talk ‘N Text
- Prize/Rebate will be credited to the winner’s account on or before June 15, 2021. One Rebate is equivalent to One Philippine Peso (Php1.00).
- Canceled transactions are not eligible for the promo.
- Home Credit Cardholders whose accounts were terminated or closed within the promo duration are disqualified from the promo.
- Rebate/s are non-transferable and not convertible to cash.
- Promo is not valid in conjunction with other ongoing promotions.
|Terms and conditions
- Customer’s account must be active to be eligible for the promo.
- This promo may be availed once per cardholder only.
- The Credit Card Rebate (CCR) Terms & Conditions apply.
- Home Credit reserves the right to disqualify customers from availing of this promotion if found to have committed acts of fraud or have violated existing policies on credit and subscription.
- In case of dispute in respect of but not limited to the Cardholder’s eligibility, coverage of dates, or fulfillment, Home Credit’s decision shall prevail. All questions or disputes regarding the Cardholder’s eligibility for the promo shall be resolved by Home Credit with the concurrence of DTI.
||Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-120739 Series of 2021