||November 30 to December 2, 2022
||Promo exclusive to Qwarta eligible customers only
1. The promo is open to Home Credit Qwarta customers who received the invitation from Home Credit via its media channels (SMS, email, push notification, FB post).
2. Targeted eligible Home Credit Qwarta customers can get up to P500 cashback on their Lazada Wallet Top-up during the promo period.
||All Qwarta customers with activated limits
- Applicable for Lazada Wallet top-up transaction using Qwarta with a maximum P500 cashback.
- Valid for one time use only.
- For multiple transactions – Only the highest amount of transactions will be given a cashback.
- All cashback shall be credited on or before December 9.
3. Canceled transactions are not eligible for the promo.
4. The cashbacks are non-transferable and not convertible to cash.
5. The cashback shall be credited to each eligible transaction on or before December 9, 2022, upon verification of eligible transaction.
6. The promo may be availed once per client.
|How to Avail
1. Open the My Home Credit app
2. Use the gift amount to load Lazada Wallet, pay bills, buy load, and shop via QR
3. Choose Home Credit Qwarta as mode of payment
4. Input amount to proceed. Minimum spend of Php 500 or P100 depending on the gift amount received is required in order to qualify.
5. Enter PIN to confirm and complete the transaction.
|Terms and conditions
1. Customer’s account must be active to be eligible for the promo.
2. Home Credit Qwarta customers whose accounts become delinquent or terminated within the promo duration are disqualified from the promo.
3. By joining this promo, the user confirms that he/she has read, understood, and agreed to the promo mechanics and its terms & conditions.
4. HCPH reserves the right to cancel transactions of accounts that are proven to be invalid or fraudulent (i.e. abuse of system).
5. HCPH reserves the right to vary these terms & conditions with prior approval of DTI.
6. Any dispute concerning the product/s and/or service/s related to the promo offer shall be settled directly between the Customer and Home Credit with the concurrence of DTI.
||DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-156562 Series of 2022