||February 15 – March 15, 2022
||1. The promo is open to Home Credit Cardholders who received the invitation from Home Credit via its media channels (SMS, email, push notification, FB ads).
2. Targeted Home Credit Cardholders can get a 100% rebate on their first in-store purchase during the promo period. The maximum rebate will be indicated in the SMS/email/push notification, FB ads by Home Credit. There is no minimum spend requirement in order to qualify.Mechanics for Activated Cards
a) Get 100% rebate on First in-store spend, no minimum spend requirement. Max rebate earnings is capped at P150.Mechanics for Not Activated Cards
b) Get 100% rebate when card is Activated and Used in-store, no minimum spend requirement. Max rebate is capped at P300.3. The promo will run from February 15 – March 15, 2022.
4. Only the first in-store purchase paid using the Home Credit Card is qualified for the promo.
5. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with other ongoing promos, offers and discounts of Home Credit.
6. Canceled transactions are not eligible for the promo.
7. The rebate cannot be exchanged for cash or other products.
8. The rebate shall be credited to the cardholder’s account 10 banking days after end of the promo period and upon verification of such transaction.
9. Home Credit Cardholders whose accounts were terminated or closed within the promo duration are disqualified from the promo.
10. By joining this promo, the cardholder confirms that he/she has read, understood, and agreed to the promo mechanics and its terms and conditions.
||Offer is applicable to targeted Home Credit Card cardholders who made qualified transactions.
||DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-136819 Series of 2022
|Terms and conditions
||1. Customer’s account must be active and in good credit standing to be eligible for the promo.
2. The Credit Card Terms & Conditions apply.
3. Home Credit reserves the right to disqualify customers from availing of this promotion if found to have committed acts of fraud or have violated existing policies on credit and subscription.
4. In case of dispute in respect of but not limited to the Cardholder’s eligibility, coverage of dates, or fulfillment, Home Credit’s decision shall prevail. All questions or disputes regarding the Cardholder’s eligibility for the promo shall be resolved by Home Credit.