Careers at Home Credit
Jr. Business Analyst
Quezon City | CollectionsApply Now
Share this post to your:
You know you are the perfect fit if you have:Apply Now
- University degree, preferably in the field of Mathematics, IT, Economics, Business, Engineering or other related fields.
- Skills in managing timelines and deliverables of multiple teams and coordination
- Well-acquainted with the department’s Business objectives and processes that will be integrated with AI
- Capable of learning technical functionalities and features of voice bot and AI
- Critical and analytical thinking
- Data-driven and results oriented.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to effectively communicate with senior management.
- Fluent English spoken and written (our company language)
As part of our growth, your tasks will be to:
- AI Business Coordinators serve as the link between the AI Team and business units to ensure business objectives and goals involving AI automation are met.
- The role is heavily involved in management of timelines and prioritization of AI implementations and developments for business.
- It also involves coordination and management of scope and timeliness of deliverables to ensure feasibility of requirements and stakeholder management.
- Business Coordinators communicate and manage the delivery of all key changes involving AI applications and business implementations in the business unit they are assigned to.
- They coordinate the efforts of the AI Team and other teams in their business unit to ensure success of AI implementation.