Careers at Home Credit
Risk Systems Analyst
Taguig | RiskApply Now
Share this post to your:
As part of our growth, your task will be:
- Creation and automation of reports –focusing on the approval process flow, big data and verification technical performance, post-approval and post-deployment monitoring.
- End-to-end ownershisp of the HC decision engine (development, testing, quality assurance)
- Development support, testing and monitoring of Risk-critical systems and strategies
- Coordination with other teams in Risk/other departments for strategic inputs into the decision engine, approval process changes, and other HC systems.
- Cooperates on ad hoc tasks in the Risk department
You know you are the perfect fit if you have:
- University degree (preferred in Mathematics, Statistics, Finance or IT)
- No previous work experience is explicitly required, though some part-time or junior experience from relevant position will be considered an advantage
- Analytical and problem-solving skills are a must
- English language –active, as daily communication within the company will be in English
- Ability to structure problems well and cooperate with different teams/departments
- Microsoft Office Suite –active user, main focus on Excel (analytical functions, pivots, etc)
- Experience in SQL, data visualization tools (Tableau, OBIEE) and/or object-oriented programming will be considered an advantage
- The person must have a stable internet connection at home to enable work from home. If not, he/she must come to work in the Ore office for internet connection.
- For the first few weeks, he/she must come to the office to ensure that all necessary accesses have been requested and are working properly.