Careers at Home Credit
Enterprise Risk Specialist
Taguig | RiskApply Now
Share this post to your:
You know you are the perfect fit if you have:
- University Degree (preferred in Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Business Management, IT or any relevant courses)
- Knowledge about Risk Management, VaR Methodology, Operational Risk, Liquidity Risk, Counterparty Risk, Market Risk and Regulatory Risk.
As part of our growth, your tasks will be to:
- Assess and implement the company's Enterprise Risk Management program and procedures covering Operational Risk, Liquidity Risk, Counterparty Risk, Market Risk, and Regulatory Risk Management.
- Execute methodology for each part of Enterprise Risk Management area and assist in conducting training and awareness initiatives across the company to establish risk awareness, incident and operational reporting.
- Coordinate Risk Management efforts with all areas and departments to build and maintain a comprehensive incident report register.
- Ensure Enterprise Risk programs are in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and policies.
- Work directly with key business leaders to facilitate risk analysis and risk management processes, identify acceptable levels of risk, and establish roles and responsibilities
with regards to Enterprise Risk Management.
- Maintain and monitor Enterprise Risk exception process to identify areas of non-compliance.
- Implement Risk and Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) across the organization. Ensure that company key risks are properly identified, assessed for severity and likelihood, controls are determined and assessed, and action plans are identified. Ensure identified action plans to mitigate risks are executed and are properly addressing the risks.
- Collect loss events data of the company, through the use of the incident reporting tool, and report to Senior Management and to Group HQ in a timely manner. Ensure that the incident report register captures accurate information, proper validation was exercised, and corrective and preventive action plans are executed.
- Monitor key risk indicators (KRIs), dashboards, and support in providing management reporting.
- PAP: Implement Operational Risk assessment for new/changes in products or data sources. Coordinate with project owners to properly identify it risk, assess severity and likelihood, and determine and assess controls and/or action plans.
- IDSAP: Ensure due diligence in completion of documentary requirements (checklist) and IDSAP Template.
- Outsourcing Risk: Implement Outsourcing Risk assessment for any contractual arrangements with a third-party that will conduct a service on our behalf. Collaborate with Outsourcing sponsors to identify and assess risks that may arise from the activity and gather necessary requirements for due diligence.
- Act as secretariat of ORMC-PH (CoCo) monthly meeting
- Implementation of the Operational Risk Management function across the whole company. Raise and maintain risk awareness within the organization to foster a robust risk culture. Launch a mechanism to assess level of risk awareness among the employees (e.g. survey, tests, etc.).
- Support other Enterprise Risk Management objectives.