Careers at Home Credit
Senior Credit Card Product Manager
| CRMApply Now
Share this post to your:
You know you are the perfect fit if you have:
- At least 5 years of experience with credit cards at an institution with advanced focus on credit cards business
- At least 2 years hands-on experience with credit card system development with deep knowledge of credit card system architecture
As part of our growth, your tasks will be to:
- An expert for CC systems responsible for E2E coordination of all technical changes. Coordinates all technical resources in both matrix (IT) and direct (process improvements) structure.
- Manage technical relationship with card association (Visa) and card processing and personalization with external partners
- Manage features development from initiation through implementation including phases such as planning, analysis, design development, prioritization and implementation and testing
- Proactively suggest product and system changes and improvements, raise requirements, monitor progress, set deadlines and adjusts resources and priorities accordingly
- Complete work breakdown structure to estimate effort required for each task. Track and report on project milestones and provide status report to sponsor
- Act as mediator between stakeholders and team members, resolve any issues and solve problems throughout project life cycle.
- Coordinate resources (staff, equipment, vendors and consultants) across the revolving product development. Ensure the expertise and development of the team skills and maintain continuity plan for critical roles.
- Effectively manage system changes by ensuring any changes to scope are documented and approved with project change request forms