Careers at Home Credit
Credit Card Portfolio Specialist
Taguig | CRMApply Now
Share this post to your:
You know you are the perfect fit if you are/have:
- Bachelors or higher in Statistics, Mathematics, Physics and Economics
- Good knowledge of statistics (hypothesis checking , parametrical and nonparametrical tests)
- At least 2 years experience in credit card industry
- Experience and knowledge in SQL
- Basic data visualization skills
As part of our growth, your tasks will be:
- Meet and work directly with product owners to define reporting requirements for both business analysis and regulatory needs.
- Create regular analytical reports on card acquisition, acceptance, usage, mobile app behavior, and other customer journey stages that impact profitabiilty.
- Evaluate the impact, performance and outcome of acquisition and usage campaigns.
- Assess product pricing, market segmentation and customer segmentation.
- Participate on interesting projects and innovations that help company grow.
- Become a recognized team member in a friendly and agile environment.